Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Famous News

"It was with great sadness that I have learned of the passing of Heath Ledger. It is tragic that we have lost one of our nation's finest actors in the prime of his life. Heath Ledger's diverse and challenging roles will be remembered as some of the great performances by an Australian actor." - Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia

I was shocked to hear about the passing of Heath Ledger. He was such a promising actor. I am sure he will be greatly missed. I am interested to hear about the actual reports and not all of the speculations. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

***

On another note, Lauren Conrad bought a $2.5 million house in Beverly Hills. How much money does she actually get for The Hills? Can someone please come follow me around with cameras and pay me for it?


Check out some pictures of her new pad here.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Very sad... I don't think it was suicide, actually, from what I'm hearing. I think it was accidental. Man...
And Lauren, I'm having to just think she's independently wealthy or that MTV really is paying her more than most reality stars make!

Jenni said...

Her house is pretty... but it doesn't have a zebra rug!! ;)