So, I keep putting off posting about Paris, because I haven't really had the time, and thought clarity lately to do so in a sufficient manner. Paris...what wasn't wonderful about Paris? I believe that traveling really puts life into perspective. You walk away knowing what truly matters.
Things I realized in Paris:
1. Cold, rainy weather is 100% acceptable in Paris (if you ask me)
2. Traveling alone can be liberating (ok, so I already knew that, but this resurfaced that fact)
3. There is nothing better in life than having a best friend at your side (Jenni, I can't imagine this trip without you---it still feels like a dream!)
4. Trips are always better when you have someone, or people, to share it with
5. You should not wear a dress or skirt on top of the Eiffel Tower
6. French men love American women (if you need an ego boost, book your flight now)
7. Ipods are essential when walking an unknown city
8. Random, unplanned photo shoots are the best
9. That my life was about to change (even if I wasn't completely sure how)
10. That the world is so much bigger than I could ever imagine (again, kind of knew this, but it was reiterated)
There is so much more to share, but I couldn't possibly get it all into one post.