Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooky Halloween!!

So I am huge Halloween fan!!! My grandparents used to go all out and I am pretty sure that is why it is so dear to my heart. They used to have a stuffed witch in the basement and play this witch laughter and music (when I was little I thought it was real, and up until a few years ago, I thought for sure it was mechanical. Don't you miss having a child's imagination sometimes? I do!). One of the family members would be a fortune teller in the backyard. We would have to stick our hands in cooked spaghetti and grapes blindfolded as we dug around for prizes (obviously, your imagination really runs wild with that!). There were lots of games and we won prizes. It was like our own little Halloween festival, and I loved every bit of it. Especially considering we never lived in a neighborhood, so we had to go to her house to trick-or-treat.




My friends dressed up for Halloween!


I was Tonks (Harry Potter fans know what that means!!).


So why do people think that this is dressing up for Halloween? Since when did lingerie and bunny ears mean "bunny"?? I am just not getting it...


I am pretty terrified that when I have kids, they'll be ditching the lingerie and wanting to go out in their birthday suits with bunny ears... scary enough?

No comments: