Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged


These are in no particular order, but I tried to think of things people don't really know about me.


1. I burp disgustingly loud.


2. I absolutely hate blow drying my hair.
Every time I do, I want to chop it all off!


3. I try to do my part for the environment, but I never feel I am doing enough.
I am also fascinated with nature and the earth, and how all things coexist.


4. I have loved to write since I was a child.
I constantly think of new story ideas and write from time to time.


5. I have always had a dream of being a singer.
People tell me I should, but I am terrified to sing in front of people.


6. I have an addiction to ice cream.
I never get enough of it.
Especially peppermint.


7. As much as I love fashion, clothes, and getting dressed up, I am happiest in my lounge wear, and could live in them forever.

So I have very few "blog friends" and all but one of them has done this. So I am only tagging one person (Kristen), but extending the invitation to anyone who reads this and wants to do it!!

**** I am now tagging Jenni since she has a blog****

2 comments:

Cameron said...

i love this tagging thing!! i've loved reading everybody's 7 things!! i understand about the blow drying your hair thing. and i bought peppermint ice cream tonight for my dad's bday tomorrow!! yay!!

Jenni said...

I accepted your tag challenge! I can't tag you back, obviously, lol, but at least I figured out how to put "blogs I like" up there! hee. I am slowly learning! I'll get it someday! ;)