Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking...


I apologize to my 2 readers who actually read my blog and to the others who might on occasion. I honestly have missed blogging, but have had zero time for it. Work is slowly taking over my life. Right now, I like it, but I feel it might get old soon. Concert this weekend: Wynton Marsallis, 9 time Grammy Award winner. Should be a good time. 

Onto my post, for whatever reason, this has come up a lot in conversation, so why not blog about it?

Who do you think you look like? Who do people say you look like? 

My list of what people have said is long (and ridiculous), but it is kind of fun to laugh about...

- Britney Spears (way back when)
- Christina Aguilera (no idea)
- Carmen Electra (...)
- Rachel McAdams (I wish)
- Rachel Weisz (again, I wish)
- Emmy Rossum (still wishing...)
- Leighton Meester (aka "Blair" on Gossip Girl)
- Ashanti (a "white" version, um, yeah)
- Tina Fey (ok...)
- Mandy Moore (the ever popular favorite)
- Alexis Bledel (hm)

Those are all that I can recall at this moment. Thoughts? Who do YOU look like? I personally think a whole lot like, well me:) I am very ok with that!



1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'd be SO happy to look like Alexis Bledel! So gorgeous in the most unusual, refined kinda way. YOU get those kinda comparisons. I, however, get Britney Spears and Paris Hilton (on the Champs-Elysees, but still! haha). Ugh. Not that I'm not pulling for Britney!! But... the Hilton is not acceptable.