Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh How I Love Halloween...


It has been far too long since I have blogged, and I am going to attempt to change that. I JUST got back from France, and I fell in love. Paris is incredible. More blogging on that to come very soon when my millions of pictures are done uploading! 

It is HALLOWEEN!! For those who do not know me, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays by far. I don't know the full extent of the intrigue, but Halloween is extremely enjoyable for me. My grandparents used to go all-out when I was younger: a witch in the basement with spooky music (that my cousin and I swore was real), a vari
ety of games and prizes to win, a fortune teller in the backyard that blindfolded us and forced us to reach into a bowl of organs (or so we thought they were), and EVERYONE had to dress up (that included the "adults"). I have no doubt that this plays a LARGE part in my love for Halloween. So to those reading this that have children, keep in mind that you are making memories for your kids (and trust me, they remember).

Halloween allows us to play a part outside of our normal role in life, and something about that is fantastic. We get to escape the monotony of the day-to-day routine, and dress up however we choose. My plan was to go as Alice Cullen fro
m the Twilight series (aka: a vampire), but seeing as I am still thoroughly exhausted, I don't see myself going out tonight. Below is who I planned on dressing up as...



What are you all going as for Halloween? Does anyone share in my obsession with Halloween? Well, regardless of your stance on Halloween, I wish you all a very wonderful night!

No comments: