Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Flowers


So yesterday was a somewhat stressful day for me: 3 midterms. On top of that, I couldn't sleep the night before because I was so worried about the tests ( I am quite the worrier). I was in class from 8-7ish last night (with short breaks in between), and when I finally got home for good there was this gorgeous bouquet of daffodils(one of my favorite spring flowers), starburst and a very sweet card from my wonderful boyfriend; it made my day!! Just a reminder that little things really can brighten some one's day!

(By the way, I would love to go see a field full of daffodils like this, so beautiful!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

i need flowers... you seem to get them a lot. i am sitting next to nate and all i want to do is tell him I need flowers. but then they wouldn't mean as much! but i'm glad you got them!