Thursday, August 23, 2007

Christmas List

There are a few things I have had my eye on for awhile. I might end up getting some of these before Christmas rolls around, but if not, I want to get at least a few for Christmas!



I have one pair of Ray-Bans that I absolutely love, and these might just be my next purchase! I used to be against expensive glasses, but now I have found I actually take care of them so much better than my cheapos. Plus, I by multiple pairs of cheap sunglasses throughout a year, and when I invest in one pair, that is usually all I get. So it actually kind of evens out in the end (at least that is what I tell myself).


My computer is slowly dying. I have had a laptop for so long, and I am now considering a desktop. I am loving the new iMacs. Bigger screen to work with and much easier to upgrade later (my laptop isn't that old, but for a laptop it seems ancient, so sad!!).




Love this bed, and I need one badly.


Speakers for my iPod AND an alarm clock! Both are needed.

So I don't really need speakers for my computer....but, I do really love these!

I have been wanting a Blackberry for awhile. I like the idea of having a PDA/phone combo A LOT! Got to keep up with the schedule. When I finally make the upgrade, perhaps I should get text as well? So many people say I am so behind the times, but I don't really mind!

1 comment:

Emily said...

i love that bedding!!