Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears is Preggers...


16 and pregnant...

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old sister of Britney, is 12 weeks pregnant!!!!!!

The Zoey 101 star says the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge. Here are some interview snippets via OK!:

On the pregnancy news being a shock to her and Casey: “It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he.”

On keeping the news to herself when she first found out: “As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn’t tell anybody. Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone’s opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.”

On her mother not liking the news of her pregnancy: “[My mom Lynne] was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all. A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”

On her future with Nickelodeon series Zoey 101: “I haven’t spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities.”

All from Just Jared.

2 comments:

Emily said...

i can't believe this. is it so she gets some camera time... i'm annoyed!

K said...

craziness! poor thing.