Sunday, February 25, 2007

Audrey Fan

Jeremiah and I watched 'Funny Face' last night and I LOVED it! I was somewhat scared after I didn't really love 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'....but this movie was another story. If you like older movies and musicals, this movie is for you!! I got for $5 at Wal-Mart, and it was well worth it.

Audrey plays a character who works in a bookstore and then becomes a fashion model, so if you like fashion (it is my minor, haha) then this movie is again, for you.

I think everyone saw the gap commercial for the straight leg black pants. That scene they use is from this movie!

This is the church used for a photo shoot in the movie. I want to get married there!!

This is part of the grounds surrounding the church. It was all so beautiful, now I want to go to Paris even more than before!

No comments: