Monday, February 12, 2007

"My Grammy Moment"


I am not sure how many people tuned in for the Grammy's last night, but it is one awards show I don't like to miss (even though I was totally exhausted last night). Although, I did not like how they did the whole "Vote for your favorite singer-& they will get to sing with JT" (b/c it was so American-Idolish), I was stunned by the performance. Robyn Troup did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her vocals and pitch were flawless and she had the confidence of someone who has been a star for years. Can you imagine how intimidating performing at the Grammy's with Justin Timberlake would be??? SCARY! I was in chorus for so long that I truly admire impeccable vocals, and she (at least last night) had them. I hope for her sake the exposure helps her to pursue her dream!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

i LOVE awards shows!! I DVR all of them and keep up with who won everything!! i love justin timberlake and i agree, that girl was awesome!!

Emily said...

I love JT!