Monday, February 26, 2007

Just a Dream


So I am a big John Mayer fan and I was bummed when I didn't get to go to his concert in Lex this past weekend. I guess I heard some friends talk about it because I had this dream last night...

Ok so I am walking along the streets of some downtown area and I hear someone warming up on guitar, and being the huge concert fan that I am, I figured I would check it out. When I go through this door I end up being right by the stage, and there's John Mayer. He strikes up this conversation with me and we are flirting, laughing and cutting up and he's like, "Why don't you hang around where you are and watch the show?" Of course, I am like OK!! Hahaha...so we talk and stuff throughout the show whenever he takes a break or goes to change, and it is like we have been the best of friends for so long...he ends up suggesting I should work for him, you know, be his PR gal.....really crazy, but a fun dream:)

No comments: