Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Awareness Continued


In my attempt to spread awareness I have sites that I was a member of when I was like 7 or so because I have always been passionate about preserving our surroundings. I want to encourage people to check them out and educate themselves on the decreasing world that encircles us. If you can donate, then go for it, if not just gaining knowledge on the issues at hand, is always a positive outcome.

The Nature Conservancy

World Wildlife Fund
Sierra Club

It is really easy to ignore a lot of the problems because they aren't all directly affecting us right now, but they will be. I just think it is important to do what we can to save the world around us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Ever because moving to Australia a little more than 5 years ago, my husband and I have really missed buying in all those large retail apparel stores located in America. In particular, we loved purchasing at Gap. It didn't take us lengthy to realize that Gap Outfits did not exist below in Sydney, let alone Australia! We have just a little one, and I can't even start to tell you guys how low-cost Gap is for babies every one of the way up to adults. Well... We have a remedy for you. We decided to start up a blog writing concerning the recent trends of Gap within the US. You are able to stay on top on the latest fashion, styles, and colours although reading by means of our posts every single week. Not only that, but we've discovered all those hidden areas where you are able to really invest in Gap garments right here in Australia! I bet you didnt know that was even possible :)

Anyway, if there is certainly any info you may need on Gap, or any other big garments retailer in the US, please let us know.

Let us know if you have any great ideas for new blog posts!



Let us show you how to find [url=http://www.gapclothing.com.au]Gap Clothing[/url] in Australia